The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is now in it’s 17th release, which makes this my 15th version. Over the years’ many impressive features have been implemented and this latest release is no exception. I’m happy to see that it continues to be the most intuitive graphics application to learn and use.
In my opinion, the interface improvements and connectivity features built into CGS X7 deliver on improvements that enable you to maximize your productivity, leverage a myriad of online resources, and reap the benefits of collaboration. Whether you’re creating a professional vector masterpiece, performing high-end image correction, building creative bitmap composites, or just playing around for fun, this release packs real graphic punch.
- CorelDRAW® X7 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™ X7 – Image editing
- Corel® PowerTRACE™ X7 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included in CorelDRAW X7)
- Corel® CONNECT™ – Content finder
- Corel® CAPTURE™ X7 – Screen capture tools
- Corel® Website Creator™ – Website design
- PhotoZoom Pro 3 – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- ConceptShare™ – Online collaboration tool